What are links?
Each group can setup custom external links that can always be visible and shown on the group card. Here's how to set them up:
- When viewing your group, click the "settings" button located at the bottom of the group card.
- Once the settings modal is open, click the "Links" tab and you can easily add a new link by clicking the "Add Link" button.
- The "Label" input is for the name or title you want displayed for your link. The "URL" input is for the direct link. The privacy dropdown allows you to choose whether your link should be "public" for all viewers to see, or "private" for only group members to see. Once you've finished writing out these inputs, click the "Add" button to add this link to your group card!
- Here's an example of how the link shows on your group card:
- To edit/remove a link, click the "Setting" button again on the group card and head over to the "Links" tab:
- From here, you can click the "Edit" button to change the URL, label, or privacy of a link. You can also delete the link by clicking the "Delete" button.